1. Use the “Donate” buttons at the bottom of these notes, or on the side bar of this site, or the T&H Community, or the T&H dot com site, for “The Ultimate History Lesson: A Weekend with John Taylor Gatto” multi-DVD interview project, currently in post-production. With over 5 hours of interview footage, this is a collection of education which is invaluable.
a. If you donate $50 or more towards the completion of this project, you will receive the entire DVD set; as our way of saying Thanks!
2. Your invitation to the Tragedy and Hope online critical thinking community
3. Peace Revolution Podcast’s primary hosting site (2009-2011)
4. Peace Revolution Podcast’s backup hosting site (2006-2011, also includes the 9/11 Synchronicity Podcast episodes, starting at the bottom of the page)
5. Tragedy and Hope dot com (all of our media productions, freeto the public)
a. On the top menu, there is a “Trivium” selection, which includes the Brain model discussed in Peace Revolution episodes.
6. “A Peaceful Solution” by Willie Nelson w/thanks to the Willie Nelson Peace Research Institute
7. T&H Partner Podcasts: Media Monarchy, Corbett Report, Gnostic Media, & Remedy Radio
8. www.StartPage.com (It uses Google’s search algorithm, but doesn’t collect your private info and search history)
a. StartPage search engine Firefox add-on
9. The Brain (mind mapping software to organize your research) download for FREE
a. The free version works for all functions except web publication
10. (Video) Carpe Diem! / Dead Poets’ Society (on YouTube)
11. (Video) Reel Wisdom: Lessons from 40 films in 7 minutes (on YouTube)
12. (Video) Consuming Kids (on YouTube)
13. (Video) Corporations in the Classroom (on YouTube)
14. (Video) The Corporation (on YouTube)
a. Dr. Robert Hare’s diagnostic checklist applied to Corporations
15. (Video) Moment of Clarity with Lee Camp (on Lee Camp dot net)
16. (Video) Ron Paul discussing Carroll Quigley’s “Tragedy and Hope” (on YouTube)
17. (Audio) James Corbett interviews Richard Grove (on Corbett Report dot com)
18. (Audio) from Consuming Kids (see above)
19. (Audio) from Corporations in the Classroom (see above)
20. List of Oldest Schools in the United Kingdom (on Wikipedia)
21. Definition of Epistemology (on Wikipedia)
22. Solipsism (on Wikipedia)
a. “Solipsism is the philosophical idea that only one’s own mind is sure to exist. The term comes from Latin solus (alone) and ipse (self). Solipsism as an epistemological position holds that knowledge of anything outside one’s own mind is unsure. The external world and other minds cannot be known, and might not exist outside the mind. As a metaphysical position, solipsism goes further to the conclusion that the world and other minds do not exist. Although the number of individuals sincerely espousing solipsism has been small, it is not uncommon for one philosopher to accuse another’s arguments of entailing solipsism as an unwanted consequence, in a kind of reductio ad absurdum. In the history of philosophy, solipsism has also served as a skeptical hypothesis.”
b. Solipsism is first recorded with the Greek presocratic sophist, Gorgias (c. 483–375 BC) who is quoted by the Roman skeptic Sextus Empiricus as having stated:
I. Nothing exists;
II. Even if something exists, nothing can be known about it; and
III. Even if something could be known about it, knowledge about it can’t be communicated to others.
c. Much of the point of the Sophists was to show that “objective” knowledge was a literal impossibility. (See also comments credited to Protagoras of Abdera).
23. (Book) Principles of Secondary Education (1918) by Alexander Inglis (on Archive.org)
a. See pages: 206; Chapter X, 340-380
b. Propaedeutic Function (on Wikipedia)
24. Prussian Ph.D. System / Wilhelm Wundt (on Wikipedia)
25. (Book) The Leipzig Connection: Basics in Education by Paolo Lionni (on Amazon.com)
26. Prussian influence in Japan
a. Meiji Constitution 1890 (on Wikipedia)
I. “After the Meiji Restoration in 1868, it provided for a form of constitutional monarchy based on the Prussian model, in which the Emperor of Japan was an active ruler and wielded considerable political power (over foreign policy and diplomacy) …”
27. (Book) Principles of Psychology by William James (1890)
28. (Book) Morals and Dogma of the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite of Freemasonry by Albert Pike (1871)
29. (Book) The Impact of Science on Society by Bertrand Russell (1953)
a. “It is to be expected that advances in physiology and psychology will give governments much more control over individual mentality than they now have even in totalitarian countries. Fichte laid it down that education should aim at destroying free will, so that, after pupils have left school, they shall be incapable, throughout the rest of their lives, of thinking or acting otherwise than as their schoolmasters would have wished. But in his day this was an unattainable ideal: what he regarded as the best system in existence produced Karl Marx. In future such failures are not likely to occur where there is dictatorship. Diet, injections, and injunctions will combine, from a very early age, to produce the sort of character and the sort of beliefs that the authorities consider desirable, and any serious criticism of the powers that be will become psychologically impossible. Even if all are miserable, all will believe themselves happy, because the government will tell them that they are so.” – page 61 of the 1953 first edition
30. (Document) Kindergarten as the first Initiation level of the Illuminati (from Estonian Wikipedia and Translated)
a. “Illuminati seem borrowed from modern mandrivabamüürluse kujundlikkusest blossoming, with levels of breeding like rabbits. They had three separate sets of steps, and each set of four or five steps:
D. Illuminatus Minor
A. The Apprentice (symbolic)
D. Illuminatus Major, or Scotch novice
E. Illuminatus Conductor or Scottish Knight (Scotland)
A. Presbyter, or priest (at least)
B. The Prince Regent, or
C. Magus (Magus) (MAJOR)
D. King (Rex)
31. (Book) Illuminati of Bavaria: Chapter 7, Illuminati Strategies of Indoctrination (with footnotes, secondary and primary references)
32. (Book) America’s Secret Establishment: An introduction to the Order of Skull and Bones by Dr. Antony Sutton; Chapter 8: How the Order Controls Education (Illuminati influence on Public Schooling)
a. Antony Sutton dot com
33. (Book) Unequal Protection: The Rise of Corporate Dominance and the Theft of Human Rights by Thom Hartmann
34. (Book) The Story of the Rockefeller Foundation by Raymond Fosdick
35. (Video) The Corporation Nation by Clint Richardson (on YouTube)
Q: Why are we not taught that we’re being preyed on by Corporations?
A: Predators designed the system.
Other productions by members of the T&H network:
Navigating Netflix (2011) our new video series wherein we conduct a critical analysis of films you might have missed; Navigating Netflix is available for free on YouTube.
“Memories of a Political Prisoner”, an interview with Professor Chengiah Ragaven, graduate of Oxford, Cambridge, and Sussex; AFTER he was a political prisoner, who was exiled from South Africa, during Apartheid. (2011)
What You’ve Been Missing! (2011) is our video series focusing in on the history of corruption in our public education system.
Top Documentary Films dot com: Hijacking Humanity by Paul Verge (2006)
Top Documentary Films dot com: Exposing the Noble Lie (2010)
Top Documentary Films dot com: The Pharmacratic Inquisition by Jan Irvin (2007)
previous: episode039 – 9/11 backdraft