Episode054 Notes, Links, References:
1. Tragedy and Hope dot com
a. April’s Invitation to the Tragedy and Hope online community (link expires monthly)
b. Log in page for the Tragedy and Hope online community
2. Peace Revolution primary site (2009-2012)*
3. Peace Revolution backup stream (2006-2012)*
a. Includes the 9/11 Synchronicity Podcast (predecessor to Peace Revolution)
b. *These 2 podcasts amount to 250+ hours of commercial-free educational content, which formulate a comprehensive and conscious curriculum.
4. The Ultimate History Lesson dot com (the film, notes, references, transcript, etc.)
a. Research Bonus Pack (fundraiser for media partners and JTG)
b. Partner Coupon Codes:
5. The Ultimate History Lesson Official Playlist (on YouTube)
6. The Ultimate History Lesson (Torrents)
a. (Video) The Ultimate History Lesson (5+ hours / 1080p HD mp4)
b. (Audio) The Ultimate History Lesson + Commentary (16+ hours / mp3)
c. If you’re interested in downloading the torrent versions, please send an email to: Editors@TragedyandHope.com with the word “torrent” in the subject line.
d. What is a Torrent? (on Wikipedia)
e. uTorrent (software to create and download torrent files)
7. (minutes 0-2) Dr. Ron Paul commenting on Lysander Spooner’s philosophy of freedom (on YouTube)
8. (minutes 2-3) The Pledge of Allegiance to Corporate America (on YouTube)
9. (minutes 3-9) Doug Stanhope “Liberty (re)Defined” (on YouTube)
10. (minutes 9-12) Richard’s introductory monologue
11. (minutes 12-End) The Law by Frederic Bastiat (1850)
a. (audio) The Law
b. Frederic Bastiat (on Wikipedia)
c. (pdf) The Law
d. The Law (on Amazon)
Other productions by members of the T&H network:
The Ultimate History Lesson: A Weekend with John Taylor Gatto (2012) a journey into the dark heart of public schooling, revealing how America became incoherent, one student at a time.
Navigating Netflix (2011) our video series wherein we conduct a critical analysis of films you might have missed; Navigating Netflix is available for free on YouTube.
"Memories of a Political Prisoner", an interview with Professor Chengiah Ragaven, graduate of Oxford, Cambridge, and Sussex; AFTER he was a political prisoner, who was exiled from South Africa, during Apartheid. (2011)
What You've Been Missing! (2011) is our video series focusing on history of corruption in public education system.
Top Documentary Films dot com: Hijacking Humanity by Paul Verge (2006)
Top Documentary Films dot com: Exposing the Noble Lie (2010)
Top Documentary Films dot com: The Pharmacratic Inquisition by Jan Irvin (2007)