from barfblog: Aerosmith frontman, American Idol judge and androgynous scarf-model Steven Tyler fell in his shower this morning in a Paraguay hotel, requiring treatment for injuries to his face, including loss of teeth. Sources connected with Tyler told TMZ dude was suffering from dehydration caused by a bout of food poisoning. TMZ spoke with the singer's manager ... who described Tyler's injuries as "minor" and said Steven has already been released from the hospital.
SHOCKTOBER SURPRISE III
SHOCKTOBER SURPRISE III is the third annual, month-long horror movie marathon from Media Monarchy!